Silly Tales with Sophie

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Greetings,

  It is I again, Sophia xD I'm sorry I didn't post anything yesterday D:
Now, it's time for me to share a few silly little tales with you guys.


1. Alien Dare. Last night I went to a Wednesday night "hangout" thing, and decided to do that gum truth & dare thing. (For some reason we did both instead of choosing one.) Anyway, I got a dare that said:
"Ask your mom if she believes in aliens."
So, I went up and asked her. I guess since I've asked a lot of weird questions she just didn't think anything of it? (lol) She just said that she didn't and I went back after nodding to her.

2. Sprinkler Disaster. Every morning I have to walk for 30 minutes with my mom and brothers so I can get a P.E credit (since I home-school) and this morning a house had their sprinklers on that normally don't. I just decided to go ahead and march right where I would get as wet as possible, while the rest of my family just walked in the road. I didn't think it would actually spray that high and I thought I could just dodge it :( Epic fail.

3. I like Peaches. What was intended to be a silly dare for my friend actually turned into a nice conversation. I dared one of my friends last night to go up to my brothers and say, "I like peaches." (Ice Age ♥) She did and then all the sudden they started talking about how awesome Peach Cobbler was. I guess I'm not very good at doing embarrassing dares :(

Well, that's all I could come up with today. Hope you all enjoyed it :)

                                                                                                         ♥ Sophia ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top