Greetings?

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Greetings?

   My name is Sophia (Sophie) and this my first entry on this :) I'm 12 years old (derp), female (in case you couldn't tell from my name :D), and home-schooled. I thought it might be nice to make a blog about my life, things I learn, etc. for your enjoyment. Whether this will ever get anywhere, who knows? But, I thought I might as well give it a shot.


   I've been writing stories for a long time, so I have a little (?) experience. When I was around 6, I wrote a few picture stories about poor, sad, orphaned girls having to live with witches, running away, almost dying, and of course in the end living happily ever after. When I was 9, I was gifted with an iPod Touch (4th gen. white) for Christmas. I wrote a few small "books" on the notes. One was about two twin girls in the 50's (if I remember correctly) moving from some place I forget (hehe), to California. It was about 8 chapters, had horrible grammar, and was humiliating. But I loved writing it, and I sent every chapter to one of my friends via iMessages.
  When I was 10 (or so? Probably 10 and a half) I started writing a book series with one of my friends, Hannah. We wrote the entire first book through email chat, just having characters talk to each other back and forth. (It was a lot like an RP, but we used quotations.) We wrote over 100 pages of that book and after that I made us try using Google Documents. We fell in love, and we wrote the entire rest of the series there. Many, many, many events happened, of course, but I won't get into too many details.
  We wrote that story for over a year or more, started writing new books, even started writing a NG [New Generation] when suddenly, we just stopped. We had way too many books going at once and weren't writing them all. So after a little while we decided to stop all the other books. We then started a new one based on one of the chapters we wrote.
  That's where we are right now. It seems like 2 years fly by... I'll probably bring up stories from that more so you guys know more of the things that happen. Anyway, while this was all slowly going on, I made a Wattpad shortly before this and began writing my own book.
   Well, I think that's all I'll be blabbing about for now! Of course I skipped over a lot of things but I must   save stories for later. Until next time!

                                                                                                              - Sophie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top