You're the 1,000,000th Visitor!

Friday, October 24, 2014
"This is NOT a joke! You are the 1,000,000th visitor and you now get to choose your prize! Just fill out all your personal info below >:D"

How many times have you guys seen this? XD I don't know about you, but one too many :)
It annoys the crap out of me, because in all seriousness if we were, why would it happen so often?
And why would it pop up every time you go to that page? I honestly don't know why some people still fall for it lol.

I remember the first time I saw one of those ads, I was on my iPod looking something up (for school I think?) and I was just like,
"OMG MOM!!! LOOK I CAN GET A PRIZE!"
Ah... so ignorant and young. My mom informed me with the bitter truth that these weren't real. I was actually really sad, cause wouldn't it be awesome if you could actually get those prizes?

*Sits here 15 minutes trying to think of something else to write and just gives up*

Welp, I think that's about it for today's lame post :D See you tomorrow :)

                                                                                                               ♥ Sophia ♥

2 comments:

Back To Top