20 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Monday, November 03, 2014
   Well, I had no clue what to write about... so why not do something random? :D Anyway, here goes nothing xD



1. I am a girl.
2. This is my first blog
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. My favorite number has been 8 since I was 6.
5. Since I was 9 (?) I've been doing graphic art.
6. I am a font fanatic.
7. I am in love with palindromes.
8. I actually looked up how to think of unique blog names and came up with Wrapped in Charm from it.
9. I am abnormally obsessed with Cheetos.
10. Ice-cream was a love at first site for me.
11. The first website I remember going on (on the computer) was a dress-up game.
12. Girlgames4u was the first "big mini-games" website I remember going on.
13. I am studying Latin in school. (I've been studying for 3 years :c)
14. I have too many quotes written down in random places.
15. I use far too many emojis :D
16. I love MineCraft (I've been playing since Alpha xD)
17. I'm in way too many fandoms.
18. I ♥ Goodreads.
19. I easily get bored.
20. I have a hard time thinking of 20 things people might not know about me.

Well... that's it XD
- Sophia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top